Unfortunately round #1 of Mini X will have to postponed until our first indoor round October 10th (2 weeks). We will give out last seasons awards at 3:30 before practice. The makeup date will be announced at a later date (possibly indoors).
The State championship race getting rained out last weekend and moved to this Saturday played a big role in this, however we've had several other setbacks this week including light tower availability, Dozer breaking, and a blowout getting the dozer transported. Our gooseneck trailer to haul the dozer is still setting in Boynton after a late night blowout trying to get the dozer to Stillwater.
I know this is upsetting to some and a huge relief to others. While it's not the decision I wanted to make, I feel like it's the correct one.